The PID investigates different methodologies and educational systems which may help to improve our own system.
“The PID is the department that ensures the quality of education at all stages.”
Pedagogic Innovation Department (PID)
The English PID is the department in charge of guaranteeing the high quality of education from Nursery School onwards.
- > Coordinates all educational levels, from Nursery to Baccalaureate, regarding educational objectives, methodology and evaluation processes.
- > Selects and trains new teachers who work in our schools for the first time.
- > Investigates new teaching and learning methodologies that can improve our own system.
- > Supervises the achievement of the aims that each level of education has programmed, assuring our students will successfully pass the Cambridge and Trinity English Exams, and P.A.U.
- > The PID, along with the pupil’s tutor, aims to maintain an effective relationship with the student so as to be able to detect any difficulty that may arise within the educational process of each child.
- > Individual assessment sessions may be necessary in some cases, which will prove useful when establishing guidelines, not only for the student but for the teachers and parents as well.