Schools and Extracurricular
Brains Sports Schools
> Brains Activities start their registration period in September so as to begin all lessons in October, with the exception of the Music School. This School starts its registration period in April in order to begin all lessons in September.
> A minimum number of students is required for an activity to be carried out.
> Registration takes place strictly following the order in which we receive application forms. A waiting list will open once the maximum number of participants is reached for each activity.
> Payments are monthly and they are included with the school fees, except for Kumon, Paddle and Swimming which are charged separately. The first payment is on the 1st of November (including October and November).
> Any enrolment or change must be requested in writing with the school Secretary 15 days in advance.
> In the case a student leaves an activity mid month, there will be no refunds.
Swim School (Children and adults)
Official Headquarters of the National and Madrid Underwater Hockey teams
Director: Fernando Álvarez García (graduate in Physical Education).
Tel: 91 650 62 85 or 91 650 63 79
Monday – Friday: 14:00 a 22:00 h.
Saturdays: 10:00 a 14:00 h.
- Beginners in small groups.
- Education in swimming styles.
- Lessons from 16:30 onwards (children are collected in the multipurpose room).
- Practice sessions, physical training, waterpolo and water hocky start in September.
- Swimming instructor courses.
- Therapeutic swimming. Treatment aimed at cervical spine pathologies (scoliosis, hyphosis, hyperlordosis, herniated disc, etc).
- Diving courses.
- Freestyle swimming for adults.
Paddle Tennis School
Monday – Friday: 16:30 a 19:30 h.
Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00 a 14:00 h.
There are 8 paddle tennis courts, 3 of which are available to students during school hours. From 16:30 they can be used for extracurricular activities.
At present, our Junior Paddle Tennis School is the largest in Spain; children from 3 to 18 years old are enroled, including Spain and World Champions.
We offer the following levels for all ages, on a flexible schedule.
- Pre paddle tennis: 2 hours a week.
- Initiation: 2 hours a week.
- Perfection: 3 hours a week.
- Competition: 3 hours a week + physical training.
DÁDIVA SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS S.L.
Director: David Rodríguez Escobar (National Chess Monitor).
Tel: 91 650 43 00 / 658 28 77 15
Brains School La Moraleja: Monday and Wednesday from 10:30 to 11:15 and 11:15 to 12:00.
Brains School Maria Lombillo: Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 to 11:15 and 11:15 to 12:00.
Registration at La Moraleja and Maria Lombillo Schools
- Chess lessons from the age of 3.
- Useful pedagogical supplement related to mathematics and technology.
- Triggers fundamental intelligence qualities – attention, memory and creativity.
- Groups divided by age, based on each student’s level.
- Monthly pedagogical reports.
- Classic games with and without timing.
- Theory lessons and chess worksheets.
- Games on magnetic chess boards.
- Problem analysis.
- Study of openings using a laptop.
- Simultaneous games, etc.
- Internal and external tournaments.
- “Flying Pieces”.
Authorised by the Madrid Judo Federation to carry out belt exams
Director: Andrés Rivero Fdez. (National Coach and 6th DAN) (White-red belt).
Tel: 91 650 43 00
- Learning through play is the foundation of our programme.
- Ensures the harmonious development of muscles and the sense of balance, improving self-control.
- Preparation for Black Belt exams.
- Our spectacular facility is a spacious 140m hall, prepared exclusively for judo with a fitted canvas and area for competition, a cushioning system and extremely hygienic. The walls are also cushioned.
- Judo is recommended by the UNESCO as the best sport for a child’s growth and development.
- Authorised centre by the Madrid Judo Federation to give lessons and perform belt exams (brown included).
During the course, complementary activities take place so parents can witness their child’s evolution1. Christmas party
- Technical, by belt colour.
- Individual, by age.
3. End of year festival (with the participation of other prestigious Judo academies in Madrid)
Overall, our Judo School guarantees a learning process provided by our team of teachers who are under continuous formation so as to offer the best quality teaching.
Finally, Brains Judo School is one of the schools with the most students in Madrid, gaining undoubtable prestige due to the knowledge of its students as well as medal winners for the Community of Madrid and at National level.
Director: Javier Barba Morales.
Tel: 91 650 43 00 / 677 033 544
Monday – Friday: 16:30 a 21:00.
- Covered climbing wall (located on the basketball court).
- Indoor climbing wall, block room (located at the back of the small basketball court).
- Infant School: groups between 5 and 8 years old or 9 and 11 years old.
- Junior School: groups between 12 and 15 years old or 15 and 17 years old.
- Adult School: initiation courses or training lessons.