Brains School Masters
Our School Masters in Brains International School are they key to the education of the future, an education designed for Brains students to make a difference.
University education in school
Programming a Formula 1 simulator (e-sports), introducing students to real occupations related to biomedical and health sciences, working on criminology and forensic language concepts like delinquency, research and crime, launching a start-up… these are all real-life experiences and specific concepts which we consider our Secondary and Baccalaureate students should acquire with a view to their future to help them pave their upcoming educational journey. This is why in Brains we offer students unique formation, taught jointly by our teaching staff and university, enterprise and business school professionals. The content is focused on occupations that interest the students, who show great motivation and enthusiasm when imagining themselves in their dream job even before finishing school.
Brains School Masters
School Masters in Brains International School are a guarantee of advanced training where our students gain experience and obtain an important qualification for their future curriculum. In addition, to ensure they can access this unique training opportunity, the CINNED Foundation awards scholarships to all our students.
Brains School Master in Criminology
- Focuses on criminology and forensic linguistics concepts: Delinquency, Investigation, Criminalistics and Conflict resolution.
- Taught outside school hours by ESERP professionals.
Car Industry and Formula I simulators
- An exclusive programme taught alongside Cloud Sport (the first worldwide company to work on competitive eSport events) where our students will learn to build an automobile from scratch by creating a 3D car model or building the chassis and telemetry systems to create the aerodynamic parts. They will also learn to drive the car on a virtual track and compete with each other in the Formula I simulators we have in school.
- Our main objective is for students to work on the three main areas concerning design: 3D design, physical interface and telemetry, and engine timing in the simulator. This is all closely related to their curricular content. Once they have finished the school year, they will compete with each other in different teams and put into practice all they have learnt throughout the year.
International Relations School Master
- Our main objective is to introduce 1º de Bachillerato students to the amazing world of Law, diplomacy, international relations and foreign trade.
- Throughout the 12 sessions of the year they will develop basic notions in every field, being in contact with the outside, professional world through organised visits to embassies, consulates and institutions where they will put their knowledge into practice.
Brains Junior MBA
- Based on creating a start-up company and designing a specific Marketing Plan for the company and ‘Entrepreneurship Project’.
- Taught as part of the school curriculum by ESIC Business and Marketing School professional
Brains School Master in Human Rights
- Attain the necessary skills and abilities to achieve a general vision on Human Rights, including their history, significance and respect in our world today.
- A School Master taught exclusively in English by CIS professionals as part of the school curriculum.
Operational Excelence and Quality School Master
- 1º Bachillerato students. The Master will consist of 20 sessions.
- It is aimed towards introducing students to basic concepts on quality, management and operational excellence. Also, understanding their role in the company strategies and operations, management, trade relations and competitiveness. The School Master is taught by professionals of the AEC (Spanish Association for Quality).
School Master in Positive Management and Positive Resolution of Conflict: Sport Mediation.
- The programme is divided into 12 theoretical hours 4 practical hours (visits).
- The main objective of this workshop is to develop skills in positive management and resolution of conflict, both in the educational and sports fields. Sport mediation is an ideal prevention mechanism to solve conflicts in the sports world. All this is achieved through communication, conflict resolution and interactive dialogue.
- The classes, held by the Universidad Europea de Madrid, will take place from October to December.
Innovation Management School Master
- Aimed towards 1º and 2º Bachillerato students.
- The School Master will consist of 10 sessions (1,5h long) and will commence in October at 4.30 pm on the school premises.
- Out of the 10 sessions, 2 or 3 will be held in the Alcobendas campus of the EU with the attendance of guest companies. There are also two scheduled outings to company facilities. Students will carry out an end of masters project to consolidate concepts and finish the course. In total, innovation management will represent a 70% of the workshop, whereas the other 30% will be aimed towards entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Taught entirely in English.
Ethical Hacking School Master
- The Master will be taught entirely in English and will consist of 4 sessions, during the first term of 2º Bachillerato, as part of the Information and communication technologies subject (ICT).
- The lessons are held by teachers from the Universidad Europea de Madrid during school hours and will comprise a total of 4 theoretical and practical courses where they will learn the following techniques:
- Password security
- Social engineering attacks
- Physical network security (wiring, wifi, etc.)